We can assist you in developing and implementing:
- Strategic Communications/Public Relations Programs
- Risk Intelligence Gathering
- Crisis Communications Planning
- Online Reputation Management
- Digital Engagement (including website development, social media management, and blogging)
- Branding and positioning programs.
We work with you to achieve your business goals by providing tailored counsel. Mind The Gap Public Relations engagements range from communication program assessment and risk assessments starting at $2,000 to customized plans from $3,500 upwards depending on the scope of work.
- Developing and implementing crisis communications plans
- Assessing risk
- Monitoring of communications channels
- Creation of community awareness or outreach programs
- Social media integration and management
- Publicity through press releases and event management
- Formulating advocacy campaigns
- Message positioning, content development and delivery for a wide range of communications, including CEO/Board Chair speeches, scripts, talking points and media materials.
- Communications leadership during organization change in cultural/business transformations.
- Counseling and coaching executives on communication best practices.
Mind The Gap Public Relations is a certified women-owned business in North Carolina.
We encourage you to visit our portfolio to see samples of our work and hear what our clients have to say about us.