Get the Book Now. And Get Ahead Of Any Crisis!
It isn’t if your organization will have a crisis, it is when a crisis will happen.
Ann Marie is the author of Social Media Crisis Communications, Preparing for Preventing, and Surviving a Public Relations #Fail, which gives you a crisis communications blueprint that’s fast, flexible, realistic, complete, and doable. You’ll learn how to build a crisis communications plan from the ground up then integrate social media into it. You’ll gain insights into the new dynamics of crisis communications due to social media. You’ll be exposed to case studies showing you what to do and not to do when faced with a crisis today.
Social Media Crisis Communications: Preparing for, Preventing, and Surviving a Public Relations #Fail shares with you how to:
• Understand the radically new dynamics of today’s crises
• Anticipate what might happen, so you can get ahead of any crisis
• Establish crisis response roles, teams, and notification/activation processes
• Use free and low-cost services to monitor online chatter for signs of trouble
• Respond in real time, before your crisis escalates
• Calibrate your response to the realities of what’s happening
• Effectively integrate social media best practices throughout your response
• Avoid the disastrous mistakes panicked organizations often make
• Regain control of your organization’s identity across the web.
Social Media Crisis Communications: Preparing for, Preventing, and Surviving a Public Relations #Fail now available for purchase.
With a couple of clicks, you can start reading the book. Don’t worry, there is a print option. You’ll just have to wait until Fall 2013 for the print on demand option.
So go now get your copy!!!! Buy it now! (If you like the book, please leave a review; it is greatly appreciated)
Want to know more about crisis communications? Subscribe to Ann-Sense.