Work Smarter NOT Harder.
Integrated Marketing is an approach to creating a unified and seamless experience for consumers to interact with your business. It is moving from one-dimensional to three-dimensional by blending all aspects of marketing communication such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, and social media, through their respective mix of tactics, methods, channels, media, and activities. Integrated marketing allows that all work together as a unified force. The process designed to ensure that all messaging and communications strategies are consistent across all channels and are centered on the customer.
Integrated Marketing Benefits
Work smarter not harder while increasing reaching your business goals. That’s what integrated marketing can do you.
- Brand reinforcement through the integrated approach keeps your brand message strong and consistent developing recognition and trust in consumers.
- Cost-effectiveness of integrated marketing allows for a single campaign to cover various different channels reducing the costs of content, graphics, and photography.
- Greater reach by using this approach reaches greater audiences due to how consumers consume media and messages today.
- Brand engagement increases when consumers trust you they become your customer especially when they see it across channels; research shows that average engagement increases by 24 percent when content is published on two or three channels.
- Increased revenue happens when integrated marketing strategy is deployed since with the combined effect of cost-effectiveness and greater engagement, helps your bottom-line.
Let’s work smarter not harder with your marketing dollars today.
We can help you to create a seamless experience for customers to interact with your brand across communications channels with customized integrated marketing solutions for your business.
Contact us for a consult:
+1 302.563-0992 • mobile/sms-text
email@example.com • email
amvandenhurkapr • Skype
Get a 30-min gratis consult
It could be the 30-minutes that makes the difference between managing a crisis successfully or not.