Mind The Gap Public Relations, a digital public relations firm, helps move businesses from success to take-off stage in the cycle of business growth with innovative, proven communications strategies.
The mission of Mind The Gap Public Relations is to bridge the gap for organizations in digital public relations. We do that by deploying strategic public relations and integrated marketing programs allowing for your business to communicate effectively and seamlessly with your customers. In doing so, we together bridge the gap between your customers and your organization with the understanding emerging digital communications channels. We provide you with proactive digital public relations. Mind The Gap Public Relations can connect you with your customers by building positive relationships and managing negative ones to a win-win outcome.
As a full-service digital public relations firm, we assist you to raise awareness for your organization by connecting you with your customers in a proactive way than protecting those hard-earned relationships.
Mind The Gap Public Relations provides clients with customized solutions by integrating all available communications channels and technology trends to meet business goals than any other public relations/marketing firm. We do this by understanding the changing landscape of technology and how consumers use it, using that knowledge and trends to join with client’s goals for an integrated, holistic approach, and assisting clients during every step of the process from assessment to strategy development to implementation.
We are located in Newport, Rhode Island in New England; however, we partner with clients throughout the United States and the world.
A Women-Owned Business
Mind The Gap Public Relations is a certified as a federal SBA women-owned small business. Our DUNS number is 023924782. NAICS codes: 541829 and 541613.
Ann Marie van den Hurk, APR, is an award-winning PRSA-accredited public relations counselor specializing in digital communications and principal of Mind The Gap Public Relations. She has twenty years of intensive experience assisting leadership teams of small businesses and large nonprofits to reach customers and then protect those relationships.
- Managed a crisis for a national real estate owner/developer in the youth market resulting in the salvaging of a $12 million real estate deal.
- Produced an online review site response plan for an upscale tourism-focused business allowing them to respond effectively and quickly to reviews.
- Conducted a ShopSmall Saturday campaign via social media for a rural economically disadvantaged downtown shopping district resulting in a 50%-70% increase in sales for stores and restaurants open that day.
- Launched an integrated marketing plan for a regional craft brewery resulting in a successful opening with multiple media placements and high social media engagement.
- Launched South African social business in the US market resulting in product placement in high-end museum shops and boutiques and buzz from regional fashion bloggers.
We can help you to create a seamless experience for customers to interact with your brand across communications channels.
Public Relations is more than a press release. It is about building relationships with those who are important to your organization in a strategic way.
Social media is woven into the fabric of our culture. Let’s talk about how you can join in the conversation.
Many businesses do not have crisis communications plans, thinking they will rarely need such plans. Yet, when asked, 79% say they are only 12 months away from a potential public relations disaster. Are you ready?
Ready to Talk?
Let's talk and move your business from success to take-off.