Get Help Now, Our Public Relations Services
Mind The Gap Public Relations is a digital public relations agency specializing in proactive online customer service such as reputation management, crisis communications, and social media marketing based in North Carolina and serving individuals, for-profit and non-profit organizations globally. We help you connect with your customers then protect those customer relationships. We are full service providing various public relations services to meet your communications needs in reaching your customers and then protecting those customer relationships.
Ann Marie captured the attention of the group and several followed through on her suggestions during the meeting. As a group we are trying to integrate Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare and a few other sites to spread awareness off our name. A very well presented topic, and any questions were handled with ease.John Ruffalo
Work with us today.
Contact us for a consult and let us see how our public relations services can help grow and protect your organization.
We work with you to achieve your business goals by providing tailored counsel. Very organization is different and we understand that giving you customized solutions.
Mind The Gap Public Relations is a certified women-owned business in North Carolina as well as SBA certified woman-owned business.
We can assist you in developing and implementing:
- Strategic Communications
- Public Relations Programs
- Content Marketing
- Risk Intelligence Gathering
- Crisis Communications Planning
- Crisis Communications Plan Audits
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Audits
- Social Media Management
- Website Development
- Influencer Engagement
- Branding and positioning programs
Communicating effectively with your customers is key to success. It is more than a media release, a photo on Instagram, or telling your guests to go to Facebook. You need a marketing plan.
Marketing Jumpstart includes:
- Conduct primary and secondary market research including a SWOT analysis
- Based on research results and SWOT analysis, develop a marketing plan
- Develop and refine key messages for identified target audiences; test those messages through online A/B campaigns and/or focus groups
- Create measurable benchmarks for success of the marketing plan
Digital Curb Sign
You have sign outside of your business advertising your business. Digital such as websites and social media are used daily by your guests. You need a digital curb sign to be located where your customers are looking and that’s online.
Digital Curb Sign Package includes:
- Audit for digital properties including website and social media
- Creation of digital properties based on audit results
- Integration of social media properties into marketing efforts
- Recommendations of content and listening programs
- Content marketing programs
An online review or chatter can make or break your business. Listen to the conversations and be prepared to response in good and bad situations.
Reputation Management Services Package allows you to engage with your patrons:
- Customized online review response plan for your business
- Monitoring 40 review sites including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Open Table, and Facebook
- Listening online allowing you respond promptly to your customers online
- Analyzing online reviews to provide you with key insights
As an executive or business owner, you are having a specific challenge and need a solution. You need to sit down with Ann Marie van den Hurk to talk as outside counsel.
Join Ann Marie at table to get one-on-one assistance on such topic as:
- You need advice for the best channels to communicate with your customers
- Your business is experiencing a negative word-of-mouth campaign
- You are launching your business and need to know where to start to create buzz
I have known Ann Marie for more than a decade and worked with her on several projects. She provides exceptional crisis communications counsel by quickly and accurately analyzing the situation and providing concise, actionable recommendations to guide her client through difficult situations.Spiros Mantzavinos
Yes, Let's Get Started!
“When the Decorative Painting Apprenticeship Program (DPAP) joined forces with Ann Marie, it was obvious to us in short time that we had the right person handling our fund raising. Ann Marie was key in our success to being able to successfully complete a “Katrina” restoration project. She knows how to get things done, and has that “can do” attitude. She quickly focused on who we were as a business, and without loosing our vision, Ann Marie was able to think “out of the box” to bring us success.”Marlow DeMars